Payment and conditions
· Regular flights with an airline, Tel-Aviv – Bucharest – Tel-Aviv
· Travel to/from the Bucharest airport to the hotel and the Covasna medical site and back
· Stay in the pre-booked and pre-approved hotel for 10 nights
· Breakfast + dinner, strictly kosher
· Strict kosher by the Rabbi Abad Amsterdam
· Port tax, security levy, registration fee
· Synagogue with a Torah book
· Personal insurances
· Top for service providers abroad, hotel and restaurant (50 NIS per person for the entire stay)
· Trips by choice – 70 NIS per trip per person in addition to entrance fees
· Handling passports
· Medical insurance
· Various personal expenses and all that is not included in the section
· Overweight luggage
Notes for the Mofeta medical tourism in Covasna:
· Prices are in NIS unless stated otherwise
· Prices are for a person in a double room in double occupancy
· 18% addition per person in a single room
· No medical treatments on Saturday, Sunday and Romanian holidays, apart from the Mofeta.
· Any special and additional treatment (beyond the 3 daily treatments) will be paid directly on site.
· Packages leaving between May and October will have 10% extra payment.
· For medical treatments – bring all medical documents in English, including blood and EKG tests.
· Canceling the order less than 15 days before departure will incur cancelation fees at 50% of the package worth.
· Treatments at the recommendation of the treating doctor.
· The company reserves the right to update the prices of packages/airline tickets according to increases in aviation fuel prices until ticketing.
· The program can be changed according to constraints not in our responsibility and according to the weather. The trip must have a minimum of 40 passengers.